With the new gym getting closer to completion, we thought it would be a great chance to show everybody all the progress we’ve made and just how close we are to training in our new home in Albion!
- Here’s a list of just some of the things that have been done recently:
⚫ Big Arse Fans have been installed
- ⚫ The site office has been removed
- ⚫ Floors are polished
- ⚫ Front door is being installed
- ⚫ Electric work is being finished off
- ⚫ Boxes of treats are being put together for our current members and new foundation members, ready for open day
Moving forward, our 200sqm of Tatami mats are arriving on Monday and then later next week our gym equipment is scheduled to be installed.
While our current team can’t wait to get on the mats, we’re also very excited to begin training with all of our new foundation members that have joined over the past few months. It’s going to be a great opportunity for everybody to train with different people and of course, make new friends along the way.
If you or somebody you know are keen to join the Fightcross Albion team, there are foundation memberships available which can you grab by clicking here.
In the meantime, you can stay up-to-date on all the latest Fightcross Albion news by following our Facebook and Instagram accounts, and we’ll be posting more gym updates as we get closer to opening day.